Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Figabulary

The other night whilst working late in the Toypedia offices doing research, I heard a rustling in the garbage bin. Fearing the worst, I crept over and dumped it with my foot. To my utter shock and bewilderment, a little, chubby red fellow tumbled out with the contents. I stared at him wide-eyed and speechless.

"Well?" I finally asked.

The little bugger scratched his head, burped loudly, and said, "Muncy."









Toy Line: Custom Figure

Sculpt Name: Muncy

Color: Red

Favorite Food: Cheeseburger Sub

Collectors Note: Muncy was made out of candle wax by me, Soupie. I had reference sketches, but ended up using the 1991 Series Nachiguron Kinkeshi figure as a model. Hopefully Muncy is the first of many (amateur) custom mono-colored mini-figs to come.

Birth of Muncy





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...