Saturday, March 26, 2011

Figabulary

He-Man Stamper


He-Man Stamper

He-Man Stamper

Ram-Man

Toy Line: He-Man Stamper

Sculpt Name: ...

Color: Red

Collector's Note: Obviously, this is not a minifigure. It's a stamper. I know almost nothing about these stampers, other than the fact that there are many of them, and that I'm doing everything in my power to resist collecting them. D'oh!

Update: Added some extra pics, including a look at the actual stamp as requested. It appears to be the same image in the stamper label, which makes sense. Click the first three images for larger versions. Also, decided to redo the main image to try to get a crisper shot. I haven't been 100% happy with my pics lately.

I'll definitely keep my eye out for more stampers and be sure to feature them here.

@Dork Dimension: If you stumble upon some stampers yourself, don't hesitate to post them at DD!

3 comments:

Nathan said...

I don't mean to be an enabler, but I'd love to see more stamps! I was a big fan of stamps as a kid. I'd also like to see what this one looks like when you stamp it on a piece of paper or something.

I hope this becomes a regular feature!

nanoFatato said...

You know you can't stop the inner stamp hidden deep inside you... Let it flow Soups, let it flow...

..and bring us MORE!!

Soupie said...

The people have spoken, haha!

Post a Comment

 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...