Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bad Eggz Bunch Figure Foto

Bad Eggz Bunch Hard Boiler Repro

Toy Line: Bad Eggz Bunch

Sculpt Name: Hard Boiler

Color: Bright Green

Collector's Note: This is a reproduction made by csmhoff of the LRG forums. (Does anyone else pronounce his name "jism off?" No, just me? Sorry. :puke: ) Anyhow, these were made years ago. They're made of a hard resin that is noticeably glossy. They are very well done, with tight seams and zero flashing. I'm not a fan of the uber glossy finish, but they're great figs nonetheless.

On a side note, I've been very discouraged with the quality of my pictures lately. I've been attempting to take some el naturel pics inspired by nano, but my camera and the current weather conditions aren't cooperating. Very frustrating. I've been long overdue for a new camera capable of taking some true hi-res macro pics. We'll see what the future holds.

Did you see the new Elephunt mini-fig made by Eric Nilla? Go check it out!

1 comment:

César Cantú said...

Wow....I'm in love once more.

Post a Comment

 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...