Friday, November 4, 2011

Mouse, Mouse! Figure Foto


Toy Line: Mouse, Mouse! Get Outta My House

Sculpt Name: N/A

Color: Green

Collector's Note: I'm almost embarrassed to say I don't know the origin of this nice looking figure. I totally feel as if I should. I'm almost certain I've seen it before at LRG. And although it looks like a Rat Fink character, I don't believe it is. My guess is that it is an accessory figure or a game piece. Is it from the board game Mouse Trap? If so, it's a very cool, detailed sculpt for a game piece. One of my favs.

Update: Thanks to nano Fatato for the ID in the comments. Now I want to build an army of these guys, haha!.

3 comments:

nanoFatato said...

Trust your instincts! ^______^
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/16786/mouse-mouse-get-outta-my-house

Soupie said...

Haha, awesome, thanks! XD

Unknown said...

Nice~! I love when boardgames have cool game pieces. :) Never heard of that game though.

Post a Comment

 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...