Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bio Seed Figure Foto


Toy Line: Bio Seed

Sculpt Name: Unknown

Collector's Note: This figure appears to be a cactus whilst simultaneously appearing to be a dog. And yet, it's oddly familiar. It's also a nice little sculpt. I especially love the paws. Very nice.

I'm not sure what to make of the little "nub" on his right side. Perhaps it's a sprue where an accessory of some sort was once attached. This figure has to be based on some character from a movie or cartoon. It's made of hard rubbery plastic. It has Japanese kanji on its back. If you've got any guesses, please let us know in the comments.

Update: Special thanks to @samurai_me for identifying this figure as belonging to the Bio Seed ( バイオだね ) toy line. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any information about it. Based off of a few pics I was able to find and that @samurai_me shared, the Bio Seed figures came with a tiny seed-like capsule that they perhaps could have fit inside.

If I find more info, I'll be sure to update this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...