Monday, March 5, 2012

Ewok Figure Foto

Chief Chirpa Galactic Heroes

Chief Chirpa Galactic Heroes

Toy Line: Star Wars: Galactic Heroes

Sculpt Name: Logray

Collector's Note: Ewoks aren't for everyone, but they are for me! I love them, and this little sculpt is one of my favorites. I would LOVE to have this sculpt in a blank colorway!

And just for shits and giggles, here's a pic of an Ewoks Chief Chirpa wax master taken by Ron Salvatore of The Star Wars Collectors Archive. If you're not familiar with that website, you should be! Be sure to check the site for a higher-res version of the image and more great pics! (I always love protos and wax masters, not for their rarity, but because they're always blank!)

Ewoks Chief Chirpa Prototype
Credit Ron Salvatore

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...